To register for the 39th Annual Washington State Japanese Speech & Skit Contest, applicants must complete and submit the following forms:
– APPLICATION FORM
– INSTRUCTOR CONFIRMATION FORM
– VIDEO & SCRIPT SUBMISSION FORM
DEADLINE to submit all forms: JANUARY 23 (SUNDAY) by 11:59 PM
All three forms do not need to be submitted at the same time. However, failure to submit all three forms by the deadline will result in applicants being disqualified from the contest.
The Application Form is used to sign you up for the contest. Please fill out the form that applies to you.
Note to high school Running Start Students: If you are applying to the Speech Contest, please fill out the application form that corresponds to the division that you are applying for.
- There are no separate divisions in the Skit Contest. All high school and college/university skit groups will compete against each other.
INSTRUCTOR CONFIRMATION FORM
The Instructor Confirmation Form is used for the purpose of your Japanese language instructor confirming that the information on your application form is true and correct. Please fill out the form that applies to you.
VIDEO & SCRIPT SUBMISSION FORM
This form allows you to submit your video and script. Please fill out the form that applies to you.
* Only ONE member of your skit group is required to submit this Video & Script Submission Form. Please decide who in your group will submit this form before continuing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions for the 39th Annual Washingt State Japanese Speech & Skit Contest available for students’ reference:
- NOTE: This Terms and Conditions document is NOT an additional form that students need to sign and submit. These terms and conditions are already included in the Application Form.